POSITION TITLE: Part-Time Clerk II (Molokai)
REPORTS TO: Program Specialist III (Molokai)
DEPARTMENT/PROGRAM: Employment and Training (Molokai)
The responsibilities of the Clerk II are general clerical and requires an individual that is efficient and effective in executing multiple tasks. This position provides clerical support and assistance for the Employment and Training site on Molokai.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operates office machines, such as copiers, scanners, voice mail system, and computers.
- Answers the telephone, directs calls and/or takes messages.
- Communicates with customers, employees and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information as needed.
- Collects, files and organizes office documents, such as confidential records and reports.
- Creates, processes and manages program paperwork to include digital documents and files.
- Makes arrangements and schedules all SY/CS meetings, appointments, and orientations.
- Collects, logs and sends outgoing mail. Sorts, logs and distributes incoming mail.
- Shreds and discards outdated confidential paperwork.
- Processes CRT and supportive service invoice paperwork and prepares to send/mail out.
- Maintains office organization and cleanliness.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Daily interaction with Alu like staff and clients.
Required Job Requirements
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent, and
- One (1) year clerical experience, which includes data entry, organizing and maintaining filing systems.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to operate standard office machines.
- Proficient with computer software programs, especially Excel, Work and Outlook.
- Knowledge and application of correct punctuation, grammar, spelling and word usage.
- Ability to comprehend and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with the Native Hawaiian population.
- Ability to perform multi-tasks effectively and efficiently.
Position is basically sedentary in nature. Light physical labor may be involved; lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling up to 20 pounds on an infrequent basis.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this classification. It is not to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory, or all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job. Management reserves the right to add to, revise, or delete information in this description. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
SALARY: Salary level 4.
ALU LIKE, INC.
10 N. Mohala Street
Kaunakakai, Hawai‘i 96748
TO APPLY: Please forward your resume/application to Alu Like’s Human Resources Department or fax to (808) 524-3670
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com